Presentation of Aurélie Briot from CMX Events
Aurélie BRIOT - Senior Project Manager
CMX Events Management
With almost 10-years’ career in event management, Aurélie has had the opportunity to experience different aspects of the event industry. Her strong communication and negotiation skills combined with her fluency in 4 languages (FR, EN, SP, GER) leads to a significant asset in regards to connecting with people.
For the last years, Aurélie has developed the scope of her responsibilities even more, covering planning, developing and delivering events from A to Z in an international environment on the 5 continents (Vancouver, Kyoto, Cape Town, Moscow, Dubai) with 50 to 1500 participants. She manages between 6 to 10 events a year, which have reinforced her time productivity and process management skills. Aurélie is also continuously seeking for optimizing the ultimate delegate experience while delivering a successful event.
Who we are?
Based in Monaco for the past 20 years, we organize bespoke events and deliver the extraordinary on the whole coast line of the French Riviera, including Monaco, Nice, Cannes, Corsica, as well as French Alps (Chamonix, Courchevel) & Provence.
- 4 main departments
- MICE - everything from simple board meeting to fully blown product launch - artistic and technical aspects
- GP F1 Monaco - market leader, direct contracts with owners so cost effective highly competitive rates, look after top sponsors each year - red bull, UBS, mclaren Mercedes, honda, monster energy, johnnie walker ...THE best viewing locations - this year 40 terraces, 3 yachts, pit and paddock tours. Our terraces are located directly over Start/Finish line (Shangri-La, Heracles, Caravelles, Ermanno, Panorama & Beau Rivage) offering all-inclusive services over the GP weekend, with the most global track views on Monaco circuit.
- Events at Sea - good for longer haul destinations
- Lifestyle, private parties, weddings, villa and yacht rental ...
Delivering the extraordinary, every time, all the time, any time
A continuously evolving, creative spirit, constantly sourcing new venues and activities to always surpass expectations
Committed to finding a solution, regardless True local partners, listening, understanding
and delivering clients wishes
Going that extra mile and always focusing on personalised service and great attention to detail
We aspire to achieve absolute, true perfection . Our clients are our partners -Available for you 24/7
- We save your time we guarantee fast response
- Structured proposal all information you need at a glance
- Full service agency through us, you can secure all services necessary for your event, from logistics, to incentives, to conference production
- One dedicated project manager - you will have one point of contact for the whole project pre, during and post event
- Most competitive rates all our services we provide directly. No hidden costs
- Once in a lifetime experiences - we open doors to unknown places
- We provide you with consulting and local expertise + Competitive rates; We have great buying power, therefore obtain excellent rates & perks to stretch your budget further.
- We understand the marketplace and we have a good understanding of the past trends, how and why they occurred. We follow the trends whilst keeping the local touch resulting in innovative events
- We can put together information that other people don’t notice. We spot the opportunity even before it becomes a trend i.e. events at sea, Monaco & Chamonix
- We act as consultants, we are first an Events company and then a DMC – We are the architects of your ideas
- We understand and we talk events with close relationships and a wide-spread network of suppliers; We understand the importance of the corporate culture and needs as opposed to leisure tourism. We work closely with a professional team of suppliers, including venue managers, designers, flowers artists, caterers, photographers, performers and technical staff.
- We think in terms of value rather than costs. We can offer access to once in a lifetime experiences which aren’t generally available to the public.
- We are a passionate, creative and dedicated team with over 20 years of proven experience, known for our expertise in the organization of bespoke events for corporate and individuals and delivering with style and creativity.
- We understand the different cultures in order to combine excellent operational and creative services.
- We have a vast local knowledge of the region, combined with our extensive network and local contacts, which leads us to make THE difference and enables us to make your event a total success
How we Work
- We place paramount importance on producing entirely tailor made, exceptionally creative and original events. A structured methodology is essential in ensuring the success of a seamless event.
- The Brief - by working through a series of questions, this enables us to accurately establish your needs, understand your objectives and discuss your expectations.
- The Initial Proposal - having fully understood your needs and objectives, we then create an initial proposal outlining our concept & creative ideas.
- Event Planning - once the proposal has been agreed upon, we then start the planning of the event, attending to and managing every aspect in meticulous detail.
- Event Management - once the planning is complete, we undertake the production and management of every phase of the event on site.
- Post-Event Follow Up - we believe a debrief to review an event is essential. This enables us to ensure best practice in working with our clients and our suppliers at all times.