Let's Discover a city - Los Cabos
No matter which area of our wonderful destination you choose for your group, Los Cabos is one of the few places in the world where you can be amazed by doing adventurous activities in the Desert or discovering the Aquarium of the World as Jacques Cousteau liked to call it due to the aquatic diversity of the Pacific Ocean and the Sea of Cortez, a water landscape framed by rocky mountains and breathtaking sunsets. Let us share a little more, 42% of the territory of Baja California Sur are natural protected areas, 19 Blue Flag designation Beach areas, also considered as the capital of Golf Courses in Mexico, outstanding fine dining, Farm to Table experience, all of it accompanied by reach regional culture that began to form since the 1700.
Los Cabos a Destination with Dramatically Different Personalities
Los Cabos is known as "The End of the Earth" as it is the last portion of land in the Baja California Peninsula. Its incomparable natural beauty and biodiversity are the perfect blend to produce a range of activities and services that will appeal to any personality.
- The tranquil San Jose del Cabo maintains the look and feel of an authentic Mexican town. Cobbled streets, intimate restaurants and boutiques are all part of its charm.
- Puerto Los Cabos, a 2,000-acre, master-planned, mixed-use resort community that encompasses gated residential neighborhoods, hotels, golf courses, a world-class marina with upcoming Marina Village, botanical and sculptural gardens, and the Puerto Los Cabos Club.
- The Corridor, an area of approx. 30km along the highway, is very popular for its beach hotel resorts, golf courses and extensive beaches.
- The strident Cabo San Lucas, is the perfect place for the party, with lively bars and glamorous shopping centers near the marina.
- The impressive Pacific side, with wide open beaches, excellent surf spots and small towns.
- La Ribera, East Cape, with beautiful beaches and white sand to enjoy activities such as, long walks, swimming, practicing kayaking, Paddle-board, snorkeling and diving.