CMX Events - Sample Programme
Offer details : Sample Programme
2 nights, 3 days in Monaco - 30 pax in couples - Monte Carlo Beach
- Arrivals at Nice airport with an easy access from all over the world, perfectly located on the French Riviera (only 30-minute drive from Monaco & Cannes, 10 minutes to Nice city)
- Meet & greet upon arrival by English-speaking hostesses
- VIP hospitality at the airport, taking care of clients before the departure to Monaco via private helicopters
- Services for extra luggage provided
- 2-nights’ accommodation with sea views rooms in double occupancy at the 5* Monte Carlo Beach Hotel
- Exclusive Mediterranean welcome lunch at the Blue Horizon Restaurant with a panoramic sea view, where the guests can enjoy jazzy live music
- An afternoon activity with a guided tour of Monaco in a private city train
- Discovery of Monaco where the group will be invited to explore some of the most beautiful spots as well as the incredible history of the Principality with its stunning monumental structures, such as the Prince Palace, the Oceanographic museum or the Cathedral of Monaco.
- Stopping by the Casino Square for a coffee break at the famous ‘Place to be’ Brasserie
- Short bus transfer back to the hotel to get ready for an unforgettable dinner in Monaco
- Heading for a Welcome Dinner at one of the most prestigious locations in the Principality – the renowned Casino of Monte-Carlo
- Starting with a welcome glass of champagne at the beautiful bar, before the dinner in one of the intimate, charming salons of the Casino, where the group will be served a 3-course menu based on the fine, local cuisine.
- After a delicious dinner, guests will be invited to have a seat at one of the casino tables to try their luck.
- Pick-up at the hotel with typical French vintage cars (Porsche 356 Speedster, Jaguar Type E, Mercedes 190 SL, Ford Mustang Cabriolet) with 2 persons per car
- Driving along the French Riviera on a coastal road towards the picturesque medieval village of St. Paul de Vence, where guests will be invited for a unique culinary experience
- Start with a tasting of local wines in the old cellar at the ‘Royal Castle’ with a private sommelier, before having a typical Provençal lunch under olive trees, that is prepared a la minute in front of the guests
- For the dessert, the group will be invited to create some typical French delicacies in a workshop while playing petanque in the gardens of the Restaurant
- After some leisure time at the hotel, the couples will be hosted at the ‘Seafood Restaurant’ with a panoramic view on the Port of Monaco
- After checking-out at the hotel, speedboat transfers will be organised to go to the charming and colourful fishermen’s’ village of Villefranche Sur Mer, where a guide will be delighted to show the group around this historical place.
- On a beautiful sunny terrace, a typical southern French lunch will take place before the departures from Nice airport.
- Transfers to the airport by bus and departures.
Each of these activities will be supported by the CMX Events coordinators to guarantee the groups’ satisfaction and a smooth event organisation. CMX Events has a wealth of experience delivering high quality events in Monaco and the French Riviera and would be delighted to support you with your upcoming event. If you wish to discuss this program or need any additonal information on the destination please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Program is based on 30 persons in couples
- The activities are based on the summer period and will be subject to availability upon confirmation
- Accommodation based on a double occupancy at the 5* Monte Carlo Beach Hotel
- All the services are provided with English-speaking staff
- Booking is subject to availability