Fourth Wall Events has been serving the meetings, incentives, conferences and events industry in New York City for 12 years. A global, award-winning corporate meetings and events agency, Fourth Wall Events multi-disciplinary capabilities (design, logistics, and production) allow us to be your full-service partner in creating any event or experience in New York City and the surrounding areas.
With New York City as our muse; our team of experienced planners, creative designers, project managers, producers, and technical experts ensure your guests will forge unforgettable connections, and create incomparable memories.
Fourth Wall Events believes that when you bring people together for a shared experience, great things happen!
NEW YORK CITY
- New York City is the city that never sleeps… making it possible for breakfast meetings, day long retreats, dinners, after parties, and after-after-parties in just one day.
- Our City has something for everyone!
o Sports – New York has two teams each for Basketball, Ice Hockey, and Baseball. Along with one Soccer team, and one American Football team. Additionally we are host to the US Open Tennis Match, Belmont Stakes Horse Race, and the Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic.
o Art & Culture – Home to Museum Mile as well as approximately 100 museums in all five boroughs, The Big Apple Circus, New York City Ballet, New York Philharmonic and Metropolitan Opera.
o Culinary – A selection of over 24,000 restaurants and ample restaurant alternatives such as festivals, farmers’ markets, food trucks, and cooking schools.
o Theater – Over 80 Broadway and Off Broadway theaters.
o Fashion – Host to Mercedes Benz Fall and Spring Fashion shows. As well as being home to more headquarters and flagship stores of fashion designers and fashion retailers than any other US city.
- Not only home to the United Nations, but to people of all nations, New York City is America’s melting pot. The City embraces ethnicities, religions, and languages from across the globe. This allows New Yorkers to celebrate cultural differences and connect with the needs and expectations of travelers from around the world.
- Offering year round activities that are enhanced or specific to every season, visitors will enjoy NYC no matter what time of year; fall, winter, spring and summer.
- A global transportation hub, easily accessible from anywhere in the world. Having two international airports, and multiple domestic airports, this allows our airfare to be competitively priced. Additional transportation options are cruise ship, train, and bus terminals. Once in NYC there are many reliable and inexpensive options to get you around town.
- Growing and changing “in a New York minute” while retaining its ancestral beauty. NYC is an ever changing city that never loses its historical roots.